Thanksgiving Show 2017:
The Saskatoon Aquarium Society is proud to be hosting the 2017 Aquarium Show and Sale.
Show admission is free, and will be open to the public Saturday Oct. 7th noon – 6:00 pm and
Sunday Oct. 8th 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The event will be held at the Saskatoon Masonic Temple 1021 Saskatchewan Crescent West.
Show Agenda and Information
Guest Speakers: Saturday October 7th
- 12:30pm Ted Judy: Columbia 2016 - Llanos
- 2:00pm Rachel O’Leary: Nano Aquaria: The Ins, Outs, and Inbetweens
- 3:30pm Ted Judy: Nanochromis & Congochromis From The Congo
Awards Banquet and Supper: Saturday October 7th 6-9pm
- Banquet Tickets are $30ea; Ticket price includes catered Thanksgiving Feast.
- Guest Speaker Rachel O'Leary: Freshwater Invertebrates: A Primer for the Devoted Hobbyist
Giant Auction: Sunday October 8th
- A giant auction will be held on Sunday.
- Seller Registration 10:00am - 11:00am
- Viewing will start at 11:00am - Noon
- Auction to start at Noon sharp.
- If you wish to sell items at the auction please download the sellers form as well as the auction rules under the downloadable forms section.
- You must be a member of the Saskatoon Aquarium Society or an affiliated Aquarium Club to sell - If you aren't a member registering is easy and can be done at the registration desk.
You DO NOT have to be a member to BUY at the auction!
Forms & Rules Can be Downloaded from the Files Below: